Master Web Design in Photoshop: Design Beautiful Websites Easily
What you’ll learn
Learn about conversion rates, bounce rates, improving sales
Learn how to work with coders and succesfully handover the design
Understand fantastic web design principles that can be immediately applied to any project
Learn UX principles that produce results
Create beautiful website designs in Photoshop
The differences between landing pages and standard websites
A website can make or break a business. That’s because no matter how great the company’s services or products are, without a beautiful website, it’s all for nothing! That’s why entrepreneurs from all over the world are looking for skilled web designers who are capable of creating awesome websites. This course will help you do just that!
Prepare Yourself for a Career in Web Design by Learning the Foundations of Photoshop and the Ins-and-Outs of the Design Industry
- Master the principles of web design & typography.
- Learn to design custom graphics and beautiful icons.
- Gain access to premium psd files and templates to inspire your own projects.
- Discover how to work with clients and how to remain competitive in a cutting-edge industry.
Create Websites that Win Clients and Enhance Your Portfolio
Professional web design is in high demand, with every type of business from large corporations to small boutiques looking for web designers who can improve their online presence and build their brand. This course will teach you the skills you need to create stunning website designs using Photoshop so that you can turn your clients’ visions into reality. You will also learn how to speak with clients, decode their requests, and meet their demands.
Contents and Overview
Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced web designer, you will find this course beneficial in how it blends clear, concise instruction with real world examples and hands-on exercises.
Photoshop & Web Design from A to Z
Following the course’s simple step-by-step process, you will learn the web design principles and Photoshop skills necessary to create vivid web pages and graphics, starting with fundamental topics such as comparing different versions of Photoshop and selecting a monitor, before advancing to spacing, typography, logo design, layout, and more.
Client Case Studies
You will gain a better understanding of the realities of web design by examining real-life case studies that demonstrate what to do and what not to do when working with clients.
You will watch the creation of two websites from start to finish to gain a better understanding of the design process.
Free Templates & Resources
You will gain access to an exclusive selection of psd files, a cheat sheet hotkey guide, plus lots of website templates that you can use for your own projects.
- Crystal clear audio from a native English speaker
- Photoshop CC was used throughout the course
- Professionally edited: constant zoom in on important areas, hotkeys are shown as subtitles, repetitive techniques are slightly sped up
- All lectures have the .psd presentation file attached plus a .pdf with any links that were shown in the video.
After completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of web design and the foundations of Photoshop necessary to create cutting-edge web pages and graphics. You will also be familiar with the web design industry and the professional strategies necessary to build a client base.
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for anyone who is into web design and wants to create websites in Photoshop
- Anyone who wants to learn a new life skill they can immediately apply and make money
- This is must-watch course for any developer, no matter the level of knowledge
- The First Pillar of Web Design
- The second pillar of web design
- The third pillar of web design
- From Photoshop to Working Code
- The basics
- The Principles
- The Principles II
- Typography tips, tricks and techniques
- The project